 CAD / 8304
  A new idea Simcity but with LEGO

I'm here playing simcity 2000 and I was thinking why not someone make a simcity like game but with only lego I'm now building a city and is fun is just like playing with LEGO as I build a new idea comes up for my city of simcity and as well my Ldraw (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: A new idea Simcity but with LEGO

(...) This sounds like an interesting idea. I'm not sure anyone would have to program this from scratch, though. Many video games can be "modded", or altered to change gameplay or (most importantly to this project) graphics. You might try searching (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: A new idea Simcity but with LEGO

(...) It has kinda been done for SC3K (URL) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: A new idea Simcity but with LEGO

(...) Hi Eduardo, Here is my opinion about moding SimCity (and games in general) using lego models. Yes, like lego toy, games have modular design. But lego modularity is of a much finer granularity. Having modularity at a larger level (buildings and (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)