 CAD / 8289
    Re: Another sample of my LEGO train multi camera animation —Ahui Herrera
   (...) very very nice... Some sound would make it even better! =) Off course that would also increase the file size. =( Have you taught of using FORESTER to put a more realistic background in the movie. Also what about giving the user more 'power' (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Another sample of my LEGO train multi camera animation —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   (...) Yeah good idea but I don't have any sounds for now plus I have never done any work with sounds. (...) Good idea but it take time to render specially if I can get the if () and () to work. (...) What you mean? (...) You are right it only shows (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad)