 CAD / 8289
Re: Another sample of my LEGO train multi camera animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 20:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Check it at my website http://blake.prohosting.com/~eduv
and don't for get to say COOL!!! :)

very very nice...  Some sound would make it even better! =)  Off course that
would also increase the file size. =(  Have you taught of using FORESTER to
put a more realistic background in the movie.  Also what about giving the
user more 'power' over the train?

Say like the following:

f - train moves forward
s - train stops
b - tran moves backwards

There could be simple routhines in you .exe since all they are doing in
showing the images in a different sequence.  I am so jelous that you have
the time to do all these animations. =(  Keep up the good work.  I'm in the
inital planning stages of making my city hall model into a flash file where
users can take a virutal tour like your LWalk tour.  I want to let users
decide which was to look and walk.  Ned to map out all the possible ways the
camera will be allowed to work.  But for now it's on the backburner as other
know what I'm busy trying to once again push... (LDraw Installer)

-AHui