 CAD / 8258
  Re: looking for high-res scans of the Space Police II torsos

(...) I have both torsos and have scanned them at 600dpi. I have them saved as a 256 color bitmap (they are side-by-side in the same bitmap) and it is 341KB. Would this suit your needs? If so, post saying so, and I'll email it to you. Tim Romine (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: looking for high-res scans of the Space Police II torsos

Yeah, send them. (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: looking for high-res scans of the Space Police II torsos

(...) Alrighty, then. Sent them to the address for you in the LUGNET header. Let me know if it makes it through. Or if it doesn't..... Tim Romine AFOL for life (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)