 CAD / 8258
Re: looking for high-res scans of the Space Police II torsos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 03:33:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I would like to encode these parts in ldraw using the quad2dat program but
I dont own the parts, if someone has the 2 parts and can scan them in at
high resolution (say 600 DPI) and save them in a format like PNG that is
lossless compression then send the files to me I would really appreciate it.

I have both torsos and have scanned them at 600dpi.  I have them saved as a
256 color bitmap (they are side-by-side in the same bitmap) and it is 341KB.
Would this suit your needs?

If so, post saying so, and I'll email it to you.

Tim Romine
AFOL for life