 CAD / 8244
    How can I make this effect in pov-ray? —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   How can I make in pov-ray a train dissapear like in simcity games or like in LEGO LOCO? (URL) is an screenshot of what I whou like to make in pov-ray you will see 2 sort of tunnels one at the end and at the begining of the track. I whould like to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)