 CAD / 8244
8243  |  8245
Subject:
How can I make this effect in pov-ray?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 10:52:19 GMT

How can I make in pov-ray a train dissapear like in simcity games or like
in LEGO LOCO? http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=196503
here is an screenshot of what I whou like to make in pov-ray you will see
2 sort of tunnels one at the end and at the begining of the track.

I whould like to make that as I can only make trains follow in a straight
track.

Please help on this.

Thanks