 CAD / 8237
  Minifig head with hoth pattern/ brown hair and black eyebrow

Franklin held a part of mine of wrong part name. ref: (URL) part showed up first as a Aquaraiders theme head, later as the hoth trooper and later as one of the racers head. keywords have been updated, however i want to know if it should be renamed (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Minifig head with hoth pattern/ brown hair and black eyebrow

(...) I say use the Modern Town (p7*) suffix unless someone else has a better suggestion. I couldn't find any other Aquazone pattern parts to reference. -Orion (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)