 CAD / 8237
8236  |  8238
Subject:
Minifig head with hoth pattern/ brown hair and black eyebrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 04:07:33 GMT

Franklin held a part of mine of wrong part name.

ref: http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/3626psh.dat

the part showed up first as a Aquaraiders theme head, later as the hoth
trooper and later as one of the racers head. keywords have been updated,
however i want to know if it should be renamed p0* (Misc) or as aquazone?

if it goes to aquazone what pattern # should i use