 CAD / 8216
    Re: Bryce Piece Library —John Miller
   I already have quite a few pieces setup for Bryce. The parts were converted to .obj, textured and imported into Bryce. I currently have loaded only the 1x2 Tile on my website (geometries.tripod.c..._lego.html ). I can load the others if it will (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Bryce Piece Library —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I'm as interested in parts (dat2dxf seems to work fine) as I am in having a good material presets library (I'm not very good at editing textures), but anything Bryce related is welcome and will be used. -Orion (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)