 CAD / 8193
    I need to know how to make a video that shows 4 views —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Does anyone know what is it called this technic or effect or even how to make it? and with what software? I use videomach. Please I need to know. Thanks (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: I need to know how to make a video that shows 4 views —Todd Thuma
   (...) Eduardo, I checked out the company that makes VideoMach, Gromada.com, and read over what their software will do. I have no experience with the software, but from the sounds of it you can do this 4 views in one frame effect with a little bit of (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: I need to know how to make a video that shows 4 views —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   (...) Thanks but is too advance for me I prefer M$ Paint or as sometime I call it paintbrush "I like the old one of win3.1" (...) I know that I was looking for a faster way of doing this. (...) I check them out those apps thanks. (...) THX againg CU (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)