 CAD / 8167
    Last time I ask about this so somebody better answer me —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Is anyone working on the missing 9V curve train train and the other track the one that lets trains change of track? Thanks (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Last time I ask about this so somebody better answer me —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This may be an "english as a second language" issue... but I don't find your subject line: "Last time I ask about this so somebody better answer me" as one that's likely to make me want to answer you if I know the answer. It may be helpful to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)