 CAD / 8169
Re: Last time I ask about this so somebody better answer me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 23:04:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Is anyone working on the missing 9V curve train train and the other track
the one that lets trains change of track?

This may be an "english as a second language" issue... but I don't find your
subject line: "Last time I ask about this so somebody better answer me" as
one that's likely to make me want to answer you if I know the answer. It may
be helpful to state your request somewhat differently as I didn't take it as
a particularly polite phrasing.

Hope that helps.