 CAD / 815
814  |  816
Subject:
[L3PAO] Please Help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 02:17:35 GMT

Hi,
I downloaded L3PAO and the VB4003.dll that I needed so that L3PAO would
finally run.  I pasted the necessary bit into ldraw.ini.  It runs, but
when I hit the Run L3P button, nothing happens.  Sometimes it says that
the filename is already used, even though it isn't, but nothing ever
happens.  I even tried setting up the directories exactly like the
l3pao.txt file shows and pasted the piece of the ini file in untouched.
Again, nothing happened when I hit L3P.
Do you know what's wrong?
--Bram

BTW: RequiresFile should be set to False because the command line doesn't
even pass the filename, so RequiresFile=True makes you select a file
before hitting "L3PAO" for no reason--you have to reselect the file once
L3PAO starts anyway.