 CAD / 814
Re: L3PAdd-On v1.1 released!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 6 Feb 1999 07:30:03 GMT

On Sat, 6 Feb 1999 06:38:31 GMT, "onyx" <onyx@flash.net> wrote:

i found a ton of bugs that had been overlooked, made a few changes so that i
follow Steve Bliss' standards in the LDraw.ini, added all
the new switches that Lars put in L3P v1.1 and added some error handling...

i'm sure there's still something broken in there somewhere... so let me know if
you have any problems or suggestions..

thanks to Terry K for pointing out a few things that were superflous in the
command line i was passing to L3P, and thanks to Steve
Bliss for little bits of code here and there... hope everyone enjoys it!!

oh!.. and i can't forget... i actually made a page where you can DL it now!...
here's where:

http://www.flash.net/~onyx/L3PAO/L3PAO.html

Excellent!  Hope I get a chance to "play" this weekend.....

-- Terry K --