 CAD / 8118
  Using unoffical parts (Was Re: m7144 slave one official version)

Thomas and ALL other ldraw users could we all start following a simple cursity rule. If you use Unoffical Ldraw parts in your model, please, please, please POST what parts are unoffical in your model and WHERE we can get those parts. So for Thomas (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Using unoffical parts

(...) LDraw.org's Parts Tracker: (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Using unoffical parts

(...) Or even better: Include the part in the model MPD file. Jacob (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Using unoffical parts (Was Re: m7144 slave one official version)

(...) the boba fett part was taken from the parts tracker sorry (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)