 CAD / 8102
  where can I get 3626ap01.dat, minifig head stud solid with standard grin pattern?

Does this piece exist and if not, can someone make it for me? Its very common in early minifig sets. (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: 3626ap01.dat, "minifig head stud solid with standard grin pattern"

(...) It doesn't exist yet, so far as I know. (In fact, I thought that someone had, in fact, made "old [solid stud]" versions of the first five "face" patterns, but I couldn't find the files here in ".cad"...) It shouldn't be too hard to make. I can (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)