 CAD / 8098
    Re: What about improving the models dir? —Rui Manuel Silva Martins
   About the Models dir, we already have everything that is required to organize it as we like it with subdirs. Explaining: We can put every model in it's own dir. But then software would know that we have a new model, right ? Só we just have to inform (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)