 CAD / 8098
  Re: What about improving the models dir?  [DAT]

About the Models dir, we already have everything that is required to organize it as we like it with subdirs. Explaining: We can put every model in it's own dir. But then software would know that we have a new model, right ? Só we just have to inform (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)