 CAD / 8063
  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.5 Released ***

(...) I finally got to try it out and I'm quite jealous of the smoothing feature! I'm gonna have to borrow some of that code! By the way, what is the High Quality setting supposed to do for edge lines? It doesn't seem to do much of anything for me. (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.5 Released ***

FUT lugnet.cad.dev. (...) Feel free, but be warned that it makes extensive use of my custom foundation classes. Also, while you're welcome to use the TCFoundation library (LDView compiles it to a static .lib), you should be aware that it uses (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.5 Released ***

(...) Classses? Objects? Destructors? Instances? Don't worry, I won't be borrowing much of that. So far ldglite is just plain C code and I'm not planning on spoiling it with any of that nasty OOP stuff at this point. ;^) I was just thinking about (...) (22 years ago, 30-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Antialiasing lines and printed polygons

(...) Another nifty thing to do is to draw the printed polygons (type 3 and 4 lines in ldraw that don't use color 16) a second time in GL_LINE mode and antialias them along with the type 2 and type 5 edge lines. This gives you a nice cheap (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)