 CAD / 8062
8061  |  8063
Special:
[DAT] (requires LDraw-compatible viewer)
Subject:
More usable facts about "my" LDView bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 30 May 2002 00:54:35 GMT

Hi Travis,

Here is the test file I use:

0 Name: Test.dat
0 Author: http://brickcaster.multimania.com
1 47 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 3001.DAT
0

This test file is far simpler than 30187c02.dat
That is just a Trans-White 2 x 4 Brick placed at origin.

When I place this test file in "My Documents" and load it then everything is
allright.
But when I place it in "LDraw\Parts" and load it then all primitives are
main-colored instead of trans-white.

So this bug appears only if:
1. a trans-color is applied to a sub-file
2. this sub-file and its parent-file are in same directory

Which is the case when I directly load 30187c02.dat, because visor is
transparent and also in parts directory.

My config is W98se, 64Mo, celeron500 + i810 chipset
My OpenGL driver is Intel 810 version 1.1.2

May be you can exhibit this bug now,
Thanks,

Damien
http://brickcaster.multimania.com