 CAD / 8026
    RE: pictures at tracker —Ralph Hempel
   (...) Steve, I'm kinda busy here this morning, but I'd like to get going on the project soon. For now, I'll do the development offline on my machine, and when I think we're reasonably far along, I'll get acces to the box for testing. Can you send me (...) (22 years ago, 18-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

        RE: pictures at tracker —Ralph Hempel
   All, I have finally figured out what the essential character of the job of generating images for the parts tracker boils down to... Here's how I see it. 1. Official parts live in one actual, real file tree 2. Unofficial parts live in another actual, (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: pictures at tracker —Don Heyse
   (...) I put a zip file containing the ldglite sources with the -MSfilepath patch on the sourceforge at: (URL) I had to tweak one line of code to get it to build with the old version of Mesa used on ldraw.org. It should work for Mesa 4.0 and above (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.cad)