 CAD / 8011
  Basic SET DAT database?

Is there a good organized location off of the set inventory/database that has LDRAW .dat files of models? I would be willing to submit some built straight from my constructopedias if there were. It just seems like it would be very nice if (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Basic SET DAT database?

(...) A while back ldraw was going to have a page for people to submit older lego offical model. However, the debate of how to name the models was never agreed upon and since then nothing became of it. I'm getting OLD and SINICAL about these things (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Basic SET DAT database?

(...) Hum...I may just do that, if I have time. Perhaps I will have time to put all my current sets in there to begin with and then set up a normal mailing submission route as well. Probably more work than I want/need, but I'll see. Thought maybe (...) (22 years ago, 17-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Basic SET DAT database?

(...) There is mailing list at lugnet : lugnet.cad.ldraw.models.sets where you already can post model files. At the moment it is not a high taffic newsgroup - only about 300 articles. But if everybody who has ever modeled a set in ldraw or any other (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.cad)