 CAD / 7965
  Re: pictures at tracker

(...) I suppose we should get back to figuring out an appropriate agreement that makes packaging (and thus also downloading) the whole parts library in a single file "non-rogue". Jacob (who is guilty of creating the rogue "linux downloadable") (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: pictures at tracker

(...) I forgot to mention - the files total to several megabytes - not something you want to redownload every time the applet starts up. (...) *sigh* yes, we should. Steve (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad)