 CAD / 7918
  Nasal Avenger in LDraw!

Greetings! This image is courtesy of Mark Mueller: (URL) not sure if he ever posted this anywhere so I just wanted everyone to see what a great job Mark did! He contacted me and asked if he could render the Avenger in LDraw and I gave him my (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nasal Avenger in LDraw!

(...) Cool!! I'm snot totally impressed though, I was hoping for a cool render ;-) I won't make too big of a tissue out of it though - no (sinus) pressure, Dan. Keep it up D-Man!! :-D -Tim (T-Bird) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nasal Avenger in LDraw!

(...) Wow. That's incredible. I want to know, though, is there a .dat to drag out of this? Is the ship accurate inside and out? Do tell! And...when will the POVray renders be finished (as Tim kindly suggested)? Great stuff indeed. LFB (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nasal Avenger in LDraw!

(...) I think so but I deleted Mark Mueller's email address so I'm not sure I can reach him...Hey Mark, are you out there? (...) The Nasal Avenger really doesn't have an accessible interior. Mark worked off my pics which reveal some interior (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nasal Avenger in LDraw!

(...) Hi Dan, Yes I'm still here, lurking as usual. Mark mam@thegamenut.com <---...--- | ------ (E-Mail) | | | | ---...--- | | | | | ---...--- (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nasal Avenger in LDraw!

"Daniel Jassim" <danieljassim@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GvxKrK.2tE@lugnet.com... (...) render (...) his (...) Wow, that thing blows! ;) But seriously, I loved it when I first saw it a few months ago, and now that it's in Ldraw, the details (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nasal Avenger in LDraw!

(...) Hi Lindsay, I believe I have Dan's permision to distribute the .dat file, I'll have to recheck my email conversations. If yes, I'll post them. As for the renders, I've never done a POVray render before. I'll see what I can do. This was my (...) (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nasal Avenger in LDraw!

I'd be happy to render it in POV if you & Dan would provide the DAT file. Dan makes some of the coolest stuff ! -Xanthra47 PS. Converting from DAT to POV isn't hard. Get L3P & L3PAO and just run it through... PPS. I've be procrastinating on a (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nasal Avenger in LDraw!

(...) By all means :) Dan (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.space)