 CAD / 7912
  How to make images for a LMwalk Tour.

Hello to all I just finnish making my first tutorial hope you can follow it don't worry about my mistakes here it is. ......... How to make images for a LMwalk Tour. Note: This is a tutorial for PC users only sorry MAC users I'm a PC user and I (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: How to make images for a LMwalk Tour.

I read it and I understand it, but why does I only can use a 32x32 baseplate? If I want I could render a bigger scene, isn't it? Then I could send the pictures to you. Why don't you make a program where I can use my pictures to make a "walk"? Like (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: How to make images for a LMwalk Tour.

(...) Maybe its because just for the purpose of the tutorial, and the scenes and everything, he just used the size of the 32 by 32 baseplate. Tutorials try to teach you the basics, but tell you what to do. I guess you'd just have to experiment for (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: How to make images for a LMwalk Tour.

(...) You can use any size you want that size was for the tutorial only. Does anyone know how to do this in quicktime format? Or anyother multi - platform format or languaje? (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.cad)