 CAD / 7901
Re: LMwalk tours - demo part 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 21:32:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Roland Melkert writes:
I am unable to naviagate, I've clicked on almost every pixel in the
first picture and around it. But I am still stuck on the first photo.

Ok that's it I'll make another release tomorow with hints and with a beter
and easy way to spot the place to click on but it works must be that you are
not doing it right or may be not installed properly.
CU

PS: no problem in downloading for me, I use Netscape 6.2

Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:

Hello to all,
Well here my FTP againg

ftp://ldraw:ldraw@217.127.145.136:20202/

In My projects/lmwalk dir you all find game.zip 2MB size file
that is the second part of my demo made in Delphi 6 hope you all
like it next will be find an easy way that anyuser that wants to make a
LMwalk tour can make one.

Send any ideas, comments and suggestions to eduvazhar@terra.es
Oh can any Linux user try it under Linux woth wine please?
Thx