 CAD / 7897
Re: LMwalk tours - demo part 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 17:00:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.cad, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
Hello to all,
Well here my FTP againg

ftp://ldraw:ldraw@217.127.145.136:20202/
you rename the .zip as .bmp.  It won't work as an image, but brickshelf will
accept it without unzipping.  Then people can download from there, rename
it, and open it.

Use LeapFTP or any real ftp clients don't use ie borwser to ftp

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com