 CAD / 7899
    Re: LMwalk tours - demo part 2 —Roland Melkert
   I am unable to naviagate, I've clicked on almost every pixel in the first picture and around it. But I am still stuck on the first photo. PS: no problem in downloading for me, I use Netscape 6.2 (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: LMwalk tours - demo part 2 —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   (...) Ok that's it I'll make another release tomorow with hints and with a beter and easy way to spot the place to click on but it works must be that you are not doing it right or may be not installed properly. CU (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.cad)