 CAD / 7880
Re: have made another new interactive demo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 16:57:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Bernd Broich writes:
Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:

Nice job, I hope this is only the beginning. I had the feel I could
get into the house, but the door won't open. ;-)

Thx a lot really I'm glad someone likes it for now.
I'm afraid that is not the beginning, LOL yes it is nexr is the
inside of the house and you will like it.

Oh I have question what should I call these interactive demos?

Hm, this is from Minifig perspective, right? Name it like LMwalk
(LDraw Minifig walk). It would be nice if everybody could make a own
"walk" with own pictures.

Not bad ok I'll callde it that if everyone likes that idea.
About making user made or custom made LMwalk (s) tours that is what
I want to do show anyone show to make there own LMwalk (s) tours,
well know I bit busy fighting vs Delphi "pascal" on adding avis show that it
looks like the user is moving and / or walkiong and opening doors and
viewing animation in the LEGO pc's you know the ones you fing in LEGO space.
Well must go and continue and finnish the 2nd part of the demo.

CU Bernd