 CAD / 7869
7868  |  7870
Subject:
have made another new interactive demo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 6 May 2002 16:17:59 GMT

Hi all,

I finally made a interactive demo "I program it my self with delphi 6".
here is my ftp againg

ftp://ldraw:ldraw@217.127.145.136:20202/

Note: I have it runing until 24:00 spanish time so go and get the new demo.
"game.zip"

The good thing about this new demo is that I made and u all don't need no
run time DLL like direct X or Visual Basic only windows 9x/ME/NT or XP and
may be win 3.1, all linux users/roots "lol" u can all try to use wine or
lindows under linux about you mac use virtual pc or get a pc.

The bad thing is too small the demo there are only 2 spots each spot has 4
images front / back / left / right so that is 8 images total.
enjoey it.