 CAD / 7840
    Distance between part and sticker —Niels Karsdorp
   Hi, I want to make and use stickers. What should I use as the distance between the part and the sticker? Niels (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Distance between part and sticker —Imre Papp
   (...) Hi Niels, I made some stickers and I have posted them to the Part Tracker. Currently they are waiting for more reviewers. Before we have discussed what thickness would be suitable for the stickers and we more or less agreed that they should be (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.cad)