 CAD / 7835
    check these out!! —Thomas Burger
   hey cad community heres something i want people to see and get feed back on ~> "import" (URL) custom parts (URL) last for some who think these are actual parts, no they are not. i had someone ask me for instructions.. when the main parts dont really (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: check these out!! —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
     (...) Very impressive I like does cars if I ever do a racing animation I'll use them. I like the parts also nice work. LEGO the company should add them to the Town theme, the old town theme. (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: check these out!! —Damien Guichard
   (...) Wow, you have designed a coherent custom part set! Such customisation opens endless possibilities. Why not a Roman theme? Why not a Star Trek theme? Why not a Dune theme? Not really lego but really creative anyway, Regards, Damien (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)