 CAD / 7841
Re: check these out!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:04:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Thomas Burger writes:
hey cad community heres something i want people to see and get feed back on

~> "import" http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=11268

~> custom parts http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=11319

and last for some who think these are actual parts, no they are not. i had
someone ask me for instructions.. when the main parts dont really exist

maybe if i pray hard enough LEGO will have this as a theme (LOL hey jake! )

Wow, you have designed a coherent custom part set!
Such customisation opens endless possibilities.
Why not a Roman theme?
Why not a Star Trek theme?
Why not a Dune theme?

Not really lego but really creative anyway,

Regards,

Damien