 CAD / 7826
  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 1 now available

Roland, On behalf of myself and other AFOL's thanks for writing this program! My first impression is that you spent a lot of time and effort developeing it. No problems to report with the installing on my winxp machine and your example projects look (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 1 now available

Thanks, I just love programming, so why not do something usefull and chaleging I thought :) (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)