 CAD / 7624
Re: New LDR file Version and L3P Add On
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:53:31 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" <ls_ses@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:GtpG4E.2Bu@lugnet.com...

No problem, just a thought. As for POV-RAY, now I am getting Scene file
parser initialization error. Cannot open input file.

Returned from renderer (non-zero return value)

It was running earlier, some dats do run, all ldr's don't, and some other
dats don't run either. Thoughts?

Are you using L3PAO with the "Render upon completion" option set? I don't
use this any more as on large files that take L3P more than a few seconds to
parse sometimes POV-Ray is launched while L3P is still writing the output
file and that stops POV-Ray from reading it. Try disabling this option and
running POV-Ray manually - just leave POV-Ray open, it'll pop up a dialog
when it notices the file has been changed by L3P :)

If it's not that then I'm not sure what the problem could be. I've rendered
loads of models without problems, although I don't have any named .ldr yet.

Dan