 CAD / 7619
Re: New LDR file Version and L3P Add On
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 19:19:08 GMT

Ahui & All,

What version of L3PAO are you using?  Version 1.3.4 is the latest version
and thate version support .dat, .ldr, and .mpd format.  download tit at the
ldraw.org website

I see. I didn't check what version I was running, but I didn't download the
newest version because it did not say that it can process the ldr files on
the Ldraw.org site. Might be a good idea to have that there. Thanks for your
info! : )

Scott "Can't wait to render his new hover truck!" S.