 CAD / 7621
Re: Calling for Beta Testers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 21:27:44 GMT

I need several volunteers to help me test the upcoming LDraw
installers that are now completed. I am looking for 10
volunteers.  Two for each of the following systems:

1) Windows 98 (1st or second edition)
One position left

2) Windows ME
   One poisiton left

3) Windows NT
  One position left

4) Windows 2000 (Home or Pro version)
One position left

5) Windows XP (Home or Pro verion)
  One position left

I need 5 more beta tester... please help out.
AHui