 CAD / 7598
7597  |  7599
Subject:
Calling for Beta Testers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 15:55:19 GMT

Hello all,

I need several volunteers to help me test the upcoming LDraw
installers that are now completed. I am looking for 10
volunteers.  Two for each of the following systems:

1) Windows 98 (1st or second edition)
2) Windows ME
3) Windows NT
4) Windows 2000 (Home or Pro version)
5) Windows XP (Home or Pro verion)

This is a brief desritiption of the new installers.
#1: LDraw_PartsLibrary

This installer will install LDRAW027.exe and
complete.exe., create a shortcut to LDraw in your Program Folder, and have
an uninstall option.  Default install location is c:\Ldraw

#2: LDraw_Complete

This installer will install LDraw_PartsLibrary, MLCAD,
LDView, L3P, L3PAO, LGEO, and POV-Ray.  Create shortcuts for the
applications and an uninstall option.

If you are interested please e-mail me at
jedi_agh@yahoo.com so that I may provide you further instructions.