 CAD / 7577
    Current LDRAW Tutorials —Ahui Herrera
   If you are currenlt working on a tutorial for LDRAW or submitted one please look at the following excel file to make sure that we know abiout it. Items in yellow are tutorials ONLINE. Items in blue are tutorials that are in the final stage of (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Current LDRAW Tutorials —Jeroen de Haan
   (...) I'm fine with it! Jeroen (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)