 CAD / 7577
7576  |  7578
Subject:
Current LDRAW Tutorials
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 17:05:59 GMT

If you are currenlt working on a tutorial for LDRAW or submitted one please
look at the following excel file to make sure that we know abiout it.

Items in yellow are tutorials ONLINE.  Items in blue are tutorials that are
in the final stage of editing before ging ONLINE.  I'll be doing one final
editing of the tutorials before they become PUBLIC.

Note: we still have a lot of topics to cover.  So please help out if you can.

Download the .xls file.

ALSO if Mr. Peters who is working on Min-Fig aniamtion can email me I would
appreciate it.  Don't have your email on hand for your POC info on the .xls
sheet. Also note that the excel sheet list ONLY the 1st author of the
tutorial, some tutorials have multiple authors.  ALL author names will show
up on the tutorial but in the excel sheet I'm only putting one POC to keep
it small.

AHui