 CAD / 7576
  Re: Create Terrains and import to POV

(...) Very cool! Any chance that you will export these enormous bitmaps to a more compressed format? (I'd love to see them!) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Create Terrains and import to POV

(...) Correction: Thanks to Kai AND Ahui. I've been trying this out and it is pretty darn great. I haven't got as far as integrating with POV - any tips for making them play nice? (And the file size wasn't that large- the connection was slow. (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)