 CAD / 7562
  Re: OT: LEGO+Sploids+KNEX Models w/MCLAD

(...) That could be an issue, but Steve should tackle that one. I don't know how your MegaBlok parts unzip (and you know me, the anti-clone, good luck getting me to download them) ;-) Are your parts named with a prefix that distinguishes them from (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:Gt4pAx.Dzq@lugnet.com... (...) How about using LDR instead of LCAD - after all, that's the new file extension and so it still indicates the contents of the update file, and it's the first 3 (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: OT: LEGO+Sploids+KNEX Models w/MCLAD

(...) I have a little Tim Courtney voodoo doll on my desk happily surrounded by MegaBloks and TYCO Superblocks--eventually, the spell will take hold... In the meantime, the clone.dats unzip to the appropriate sub-directories, following the example (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)