 CAD / 7538
  MClad not opening. Need Help.

After downloading the 2 LDraw files I needed to download WinZip in order to open up MClad. After I downloaded Mclad I double click to open it and get this error message...Invalid path (no Parts and/or P dir found)! (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MClad not opening. Need Help.

(...) It sounds like the LDraw files might not have installed where MLCad is expecting them. Did you execute the 2 ldraw files after downloading them? You might try searching your hard drive for the file 3001.dat. It should be in a directory like (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

The person asking ... It's someone how's not reading readme's ,,, faq's .... Sorry but I hate if peope do not read 20 lines text .... Michael "Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:mvh19u0onl6gtf3...4ax.com... (...) to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: MClad not opening. Need Help.

(...) Todd go to this website for detail info on what you are doing wrong. (URL) next time please read the README.txt that comes with the software. AHui (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)