 CAD / 7540
Re: MClad not opening. Need Help.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 16:09:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Todd wrote:

After downloading the 2 LDraw files I needed to download WinZip in order to
open up MClad. After I downloaded Mclad I double click to open it and get
this error message...Invalid path (no Parts and/or P dir found)!

It sounds like the LDraw files might not have installed where MLCad is
expecting them.

Did you execute the 2 ldraw files after downloading them?  You might try
searching your hard drive for the file 3001.dat.  It should be in a
directory like C:\LDRAW\PARTS\.  If Search doesn't find 3001.dat, then
you need to install the ldraw027.exe and complete.exe files.

Steve