 CAD / 7458
    Re: Proposed LDraw Updater —Erik Olson
   Leo, I used your updater (under Virtual PC on my Mac) and it worked fine. Did you ever document how it communicates with ldraw.org? What about a clear and simple protocol to put into other programs. For instance, if an update protocol is defined in (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Proposed LDraw Updater —Leonardo Zide
    It uses http for everything, basically it grabs a text file from ldraw.org with a list of all parts and the dates they were updated (the text file has comments). The parts are gzipped to save bandwidth, it's pretty slow because it downloads a ton (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Proposed LDraw Updater —Steve Bliss
   The list of parts is now at (URL) add the script that updates this to my processes for releasing part updates. Each line in the file has a file subpath and name, and the value for the modified date (in seconds since January 1, 1970). When files are (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)