 CAD / 7445
  Original Parts List?(zipped)

Is there anywere I could get the original Ldraw parts in zip form? I want to move Ldraw from the family computer to my computer, which doesn't have internet. All I have are 3 1/2 inch floppy disks. If I compress the floppy, I still need 10 kilobytes (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Original Parts List?(zipped)

(...) I have a better Idea download this freeware Gsplit. This utility can split files into smaller chucks. They have a predefined setting for floopies. So you can split ldraw.exe and the complete.exe into smaller parts put them on a floppy(ies) and (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)

"John Henry Kruer" <jhkruer@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GsH4xx.M80@lugnet.com... (...) list. (...) it. (...) Why not just use WinZIP or another ZIP program to compress the files and span them over multiple disks? You may find that you get (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad)