 CAD / 740
  Re: Fun with hoses continued

(...) Were those clips on the back actually trans-yellow? Or just regular yellow? Steve (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Fun with hoses continued

(...) Just regular opaque yellow -- it was a model built first from actual BT1 pieces, then drawn on paper, and then modeled in LDraw. (I didn't get a .DAT file from James.) I'm not sure about the trans-red 2x2 radar dishes on the front; the first (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)