 CAD / 7362
    EditStudio from PureMotion! (was: Adding sound to animations?) —Tore Eriksson
   At last, I've found a very good tool called EditStudio from PureMotion. www.puremotion.com It has all features you can ask for and costs only £59 to unlock. Unfortunately, the program crasches while previewing with only two sounds mixed together, so (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: EditStudio from PureMotion! (was: Adding sound to animations?) —James Reynolds
   If you want a sound editor, probably the best is Pro Tools FREE: Windows 98/ME version (URL) version (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: EditStudio from PureMotion! (was: Adding sound to animations?) —Tore Eriksson
   Thanks James, No, the sound editor bundled to one of my older sound cards is perfect for mixing and adding some basic effects. My P2-450 is at the lower edge to run Pro Tools on. I was looking for a program that adds sound to animations. /Tore (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)