 CAD / 7318
  Re: New Animations

(...) Nope...just the AI video format. There is still no elegant way to view AVIs in QuickTime. You'll have to install (*shudder*) Windows Media Player. Matt (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Animations

(...) Oops...typo...those should BOTH be AVI. But then you knew that, didn't you? Why am I even posting this? I really DO have better things to do... Really. Matt (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad)